We are looking for a
Junior Legal Counsel (Swiss Qualified)
to reinforce our team and share our passion for startups.
Who we are
EMBARK.LAW is a boutique law firm for startups, growing businesses and investors, providing legal services under Swiss and U.S. law. It‘s our mission to help our clients – innovators who refuse to settle for the status quo and relentlessly explore new opportunities – achieve the awesomeness they are aiming for. EMBARK.LAW is a young, mobile and innovative business, just like our clients.
We are based in Switzerland and work in German, English and French.
What we offer
- Inspiring work: You will work in the exciting field of Swiss and cross-border corporate law with the best clients ever – people who say “I can” and “I will” instead of “I can’t” and “I should”.
- A great team: We show up for each other and for our clients.
- Excellent growth opportunities: As part of our small team, you are close to the action and can help shape the development of EMBARK.LAW from the start.
- Network: You can drop into our extensive national and international network of contacts in the legal and startup scenes in Switzerland and internationally.
- Remote work: This is a remote position. For the most part, you will be able to work from home or from another suitable workspace.
- Flexibility: We don’t believe in rigid structures – you set your schedule yourself.
- Part- or fulltime: You can work part- or fulltime.
What we expect
- You have the mindset to work with young companies in a young law firm: You operate with a bias toward action, a growth mindset and team spirit. You are curious about new technologies and working with startups, and you are ready to go the extra mile for our clients and the team.
- You have a Swiss law degree and some experience in corporate law. Ideally, you are admitted to the Swiss bar.
- Remote work requires a self-reliant way of working and conscious, open communication.
- You are proficient in German and English (both at least C1, ideally C2) – this is a strictly necessary requirement!
If you are interested in joining us, please send us your CV/resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Barbara, Michel and the EMBARK.LAW team