How many times do you hear people say „I should“, „I have to“ or „I can‘t“ without anybody questioning if that’s actually true? Way too many times in our opinion. We believe that if we‘re willing to explore our full potential and look beyond the obvious, there are always many more options than we originally assumed. And if we‘re bold enough to tackle these opportunities, we can do great things.
Do you believe in this too? If yes, how about joining a like-minded team?
We are looking for a Swiss qualified
to reinforce our team and share our passion for startups.
Who we are
EMBARK.LAW is a boutique law firm for startups, growing businesses and investors, providing legal services under Swiss and U.S. law. It‘s our mission to help our clients – innovators who refuse to settle for the status quo and relentlessly explore new opportunities – achieve the awesomeness they are aiming for. EMBARK.LAW is a young, mobile and innovative business, just like our clients.
We are based in Switzerland and work in German, English and French.
What we offer
- Inspiring work: You will work in the exciting field of Swiss and cross-border corporate law with the best clients ever – people who say “I can” and “I will” instead of “I can’t” and “I should”.
- A great team: We show up for each other and for our clients.
- Excellent growth opportunities: As part of our small team, you are close to the action and can help shape the development of EMBARK.LAW from the start.
- Network: You can drop into our extensive national and international network of contacts in the startup scenes of Switzerland and the USA, as well as in the worldwide UC Berkeley alumni community.
- Home office: This is a remote position. For the most part, you will be able to work from home or from any other suitable workspace.
- Flexibility: We don’t believe in rigid structures – you set your schedule yourself. You can work full- or part-time.
What we expect
- You have the mindset to work with young companies in a young law firm: You operate with a bias toward action, a growth mindset and team spirit. You are curious about new technologies and working with startups, and you are ready to go the extra mile for our clients and the team.
- You have a Swiss law degree and experience in corporate law. Ideally, you are admitted to the Swiss bar.
- Remote work requires a very self-reliant way of working and conscious, open communication.
- You are proficient in German and English (at least C1).
If you are interested in joining us, please send us your CV/resume in English or German.
We look forward to hearing from you.