Services for Investors
The Swiss startup ecosystem is growing and getting more sophisticated. As a business angel, venture capitalist or manager of a corporate venture fund, you’re a crucial part of this development. Let’s make sure your legal interests are protected while you’re setting up or growing your investment portfolio.
- Run the legal due diligence (red flag or full scope) on the startup you’re planning to invest in
- Draft or review your term sheet and other necessary legal documents
- Counsel you before and during an investment round
- Negotiate with the startup you’re investing in together with you or on your behalf
- Counsel you on pooling your co-investors
- Advise you on fund formation and fund structures
Are you investing in a U.S. startup from Switzerland or in a Swiss startup from the USA?
We know both the Swiss and U.S. law and startup ecosystems and can advise you on the differences between them. Depending on your needs, we also have a network of U.S. partner law firms we can work with.
Want to work together?
If you’re interested in working with us, please email us a:
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your goals and how we can help you achieve them.