For most startups, their intellectual property (IP) is an important, if not THE most important asset. How well your IP is protected may determine the value of your startup when you talk to investors or when you’re heading for an exit. It may also affect the growth of your startup and the development of your products and services – for example if an employee or contractor leaves with the IP they created, or if a competitor claims your IP infringes on theirs.
Let’s protect what is yours.
- Help you register your trademark or design
- Support you in protecting your trade secrets and know-how
- Make sure your startup owns all IP rights
- Help you commercialize your IP (licensing etc.)
- Help you establish and implement a comprehensive IP strategy